Who are you guys?
In front of people, we are just two students with computer science major.
In secret, we are Arab FanSubbers.
Why did you create the team?
I think because of deep thinking. O_o
Guys, why your name is “Erai-Raws”, while your releases contain subtitles?
At the beginning, our plan was to release “raws” only,
but with the time, we released the subtitles because we thought it is better.
Who are your current members?
So don’t believe anyone tells you, he is from our team.
I saw your team name [Erai-raws] in the X site, is that you?
We don’t take any responsibility for any releases that are not from the team,
You can find our official releases by the publisher name [Erai-Raws] at these sites:
– Nyaa Pantsu
We release the softsub as soon as possible, but sometimes we release the hardsub temporarily for those who can’t afford to wait.
The X translation isn’t included in the episode X from X anime, can you …?
Missing translations will only be added with the batch when the anime ends.
For those who want the missing translations, they can download it from subs section.
Can you release X anime?
Sorry. We prefer to release the anime that we think it worth to be released only.
What is the source of your r(Don’t even thinking to ask…)…
Where is the episode X?
You have to be patient. So please wait for it.
There is a problem with one of the episodes.
We would be happy to know the problem from you by describing it or sending a picture to our accounts in social media or e-mail.
Why don’t you respond to me on your social site account.. or email?
We respond to messages that we see only as important.
I want to support your team, how?
There are three ways to support us:
– You can be a patron for us.
– You can donate by using the the sidebar in the website.
– You can tell your friends about us and what we offer.
Guys, I see colors on the episodes on your site, what do you mean by it??
– Cyan means the anime still air.
– Blue means it is a batch.
– Yellow means a movie or special episode.
– Violet means enhanced encodation by one of our members.
– Gray means raw and will add the subs to it in the future if available.
– Red means it is The last episode of the anime.
– Green means it is has only the translation files.